3-in-1 Plyometric Jump Box XP82371 For Functional Training
- 3-in-1 Plyometric jump box with side height of 30, 24 & 20 inches approx.
- Great versatile accessory for functional and other types of training
- Can be used for jump squats, box squats, as a bench, support, etc.
- Features soft padding to reduce the impact on joints, tendons and ligaments
- Dimensions approximately 30 x 24 x 20 inches (75 x 60 x 50 cm)
- 1 year warranty
- Model: XP82371
We always do our best to dispatch all orders on time and to provide the fastest possible shipping service.
Free UK Standard delivery (3-5 working days):
- Delivery and installation (Subject to availability) - £249
Collections in person
In addition, we also offer free local collection from our warehouse, located at Unit 3, Bower Hill Industrial Estate, CM16 7BN, Epping, Essex, UK.
Collections are only done by prior appointment which allows us to ensure that we always have no more than one visitor at a time. Our premises are regularly sanitised, social distancing and other government regulations relating to COVID-19 prevention.
When collecting exercise equipment from our warehouse, please ensure that you have checked that the size of the items you intend to collect fits in your vehicle. Please also make sure that you are able to load your equipment or bring the necessary help along with you for larger and heavier items. We currently operate with reduced staff and may not be able to help you with the loading of your order.
We are doing our best to restore regular delivery services to the EU and the rest of Europe, and we will do our best to find a delivery service for all enquiries. For news and updates, please sign up for our mailing list and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Delivery of Preorder and Reserve items is arranged after the specified lead time has passed.
Orders of large palletised goods, such as gym machines or bulk orders, require an additional day for pallet collection to be arranged. All machines are delivered in parts, unless stated or arranged otherwise. We also offer installation service for machines and flooring at an added cost - subject to slot availability.
For orders of heavy and bulky items and pallet deliveries, please ensure that someone is available to help the courier as needed. Due to their size, most resistance machines, for example, are delivered on a double pallet that cannot be unloaded with a tail lift and need to be unloaded from delivery lorries manually.
In the rare event of a faulty or damaged item, we cover all return and shipping costs. In all other cases, we cannot bear the return and delivery expenses, but we will accept and fully refund all returns of new and unused items in their original packaging within a standard 30-day return period.
Additionally, all of our products are covered by at least one-year warranty and some by much more depending on the product. Please refer to our Warranty page for more information.
To return your order, please contact us with your order number in the most convenient for you way and we will make the necessary arrangements. Click here for our contact information.
All XP Fit®, STUN® and Unfiltered Strength® gym equipment products are covered by at least one year warranty. Below is a list of items that have longer warranty:
- All frames of racks, machines, benches, etc. - 10-year warranty
- Parts of frames, racks, machines, benches, etc. - 2-year warranty
- Barbells, weight plates, dumbbells & flooring - 2-year warranty
* Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged or developed a fault due to negligence or improper use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Normal wear and tear are not included in the warranty.
We do our best to resolve all issues regarding any of our products with which a customer is not satisfied in a quick and efficient fashion.
All that is needed for you to resolve any faults with your equipment or address any concerns is to contact us with your order number in the most convenient way for you. Click here for our contact information.