Cross trainer ST8008 Commercial Elliptical Cardio Machine
The ST8008 cross trainer is a robust commercial elliptical that enables full-body cardio-vascular training. This machine is self-powered and does not need any cables, external power supply, or any related maintenance. It has a solid frame and several useful features:
- Digital display for heart rate, time, power, calories, and resistance grade
- Adjustable exercise resistance level
- Workout program selection panel
- Smooth motion quiet mechanism
- Covered by two years warranty
- Moving as well as static arms
- Wide non-slip step platforms
- Heart rate monitor
- Transport wheels
- Levelling feet
- Cup holder
COVID-19 Update: We dispatch orders each working day (10 AM cutoff time for same-day dispatch). Despite the easing of restrictions, courier delivery times are still unreliable and delays are possible. We use the best possible delivery services (DPD and Palletways), but normal delivery times cannot be guaranteed. Please allow for a couple of additional days for delivery of your order.
We always do our best to provide the fastest possible shipping service at the lowest possible cost to you. Please see below for the latest delivery prices (based on order size and weight):
UK Standard delivery (3-5 working days):
- Weights & small items: £10 per parcel up to 25 kg
- Barbells & Plyo Boxes: £29
- Rubber floor tiles (kerbside): £79
- Weight benches and small exercise stations (kerbside): £79
- Exercise machines that fit on a single pallet (kerbside): £79
- Exercise machines that require a double pallet (kerbside): £149
- Delivery and installation (Subject to availability) - £249
Collections in person
In addition, we also offer free local collection from our warehouse, located at Unit 3, Bower Hill Industrial Estate, CM16 7BN, Epping, Essex, UK.
Collections are only done by prior appointment which allows us to ensure that we always have no more than one visitor at a time. Our premises are regularly sanitised, social distancing and other government regulations relating to COVID-19 prevention.
When collecting exercise equipment from our warehouse, please ensure that you have checked that the size of the items you intend to collect fits in your vehicle. Please also make sure that you are able to load your equipment or bring the necessary help along with you for larger and heavier items. We currently operate with reduced staff and may not be able to help you with the loading of your order.
Brexit Update: Due to the uncertainty, delays, and issues that have occurred with Brexit, deliveries to EU and the rest of Europe, including Ireland as well as Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands are currently suspended.
We are working hard to restore these delivery services and aim to have them re-enabled by the end of April 2021. For news and updates, please sign up for our mailing list and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Delivery of Preorder and Reserve items is arranged after the specified lead time has passed.
Orders of large palletised goods, such as gym machines or bulk orders, require an additional day for pallet collection to be arranged. All machines are delivered in parts, unless stated or arranged otherwise. We also offer installation service for machines and flooring at an added cost - subject to slot availability.
For orders of heavy and bulky items and pallet deliveries, please ensure that someone is available to help the courier as needed. Due to their size, most resistance machines, for example, are delivered on a double pallet that cannot be unloaded with a tail lift and need to be unloaded from delivery lorries manually.
In the rare event of a faulty or damaged item, we cover all return and shipping costs. In all other cases, we cannot bear the return and delivery expenses, but we will accept and fully refund all returns of new and unused items in their original packaging within a standard 30-day return period.
Additionally, all of our products are covered by at least one-year warranty and some by much more depending on the product. Please refer to our Warranty page for more information.
To return your order, please contact us with your order number in the most convenient for you way and we will make the necessary arrangements. Click here for our contact information.
All XP Fit®, STUN® and Unfiltered Strength® gym equipment products are covered by at least one year warranty. Below is a list of items that have longer warranty:
- All frames of racks, machines, benches, etc. - 10-year warranty
- Parts of frames, racks, machines, benches, etc. - 2-year warranty
- Barbells, weight plates, dumbbells & flooring - 2-year warranty
* Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged or developed a fault due to negligence or improper use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Normal wear and tear are not included in the warranty.
We do our best to resolve all issues regarding any of our products with which a customer is not satisfied in a quick and efficient fashion.
All that is needed for you to resolve any faults with your equipment or address any concerns is to contact us with your order number in the most convenient way for you. Click here for our contact information.