Hip Thrust ST977 Commercial Gym Plate-Loaded Glutes Machinе
Our extremely useful ST977 Hip Thrust machine is an excellent solution for gyms looking to add variety to their glutes training options.
It is a safer, more comfortable, and effective alternative to other kinds of hip thrusts.
The machine has numerous features that add to its effectiveness and appeal:
- It is stable and heavy, made of solid steel, thus facilitating concentration during exercise and enabling focused muscle contractions.
- The plate-loaded system allows for heavy loads, quick loading and unloading, easy stripping of weights for drop sets, etc.
- Thick vegan leather pads that promote comfort are placed at all key spots - a large backrest, head and shoulders pads, thigh pads.
- The thigh pads are easily adjustable to different heights with quick-release pins. They are also opened with an additional set of safety pins for easy entering and exiting the machine.
- The backrest and wide foot platform both feature rotational motion to enhance the glutes contractions, range of motion, and to better accommodate for users of different heights.
The ST977 Hip Thrust's dimensions are: length 203 cm x height 108 cm x width 143 cm (including loading bars). The machine is covered by a 10-year frame warranty and a 2-year part warranty.
COVID-19 Update: We dispatch orders each working day (10 AM cutoff time for same-day dispatch). Despite the easing of restrictions, courier delivery times are still unreliable and delays are possible. We use the best possible delivery services (DPD and Palletways), but normal delivery times cannot be guaranteed. Please allow for a couple of additional days for delivery of your order.
We always do our best to provide the fastest possible shipping service at the lowest possible cost to you. Please see below for the latest delivery prices (based on order size and weight):
UK Standard delivery (3-5 working days):
- Weights & small items: £10 per parcel up to 25 kg
- Barbells & Plyo Boxes: £29
- Rubber floor tiles (kerbside): £79
- Weight benches and small exercise stations (kerbside): £79
- Exercise machines that fit on a single pallet (kerbside): £79
- Exercise machines that require a double pallet (kerbside): £149
- Delivery and installation (Subject to availability) - £249
Collections in person
In addition, we also offer free local collection from our warehouse, located at Unit 3, Bower Hill Industrial Estate, CM16 7BN, Epping, Essex, UK.
Collections are only done by prior appointment which allows us to ensure that we always have no more than one visitor at a time. Our premises are regularly sanitised, social distancing and other government regulations relating to COVID-19 prevention.
When collecting exercise equipment from our warehouse, please ensure that you have checked that the size of the items you intend to collect fits in your vehicle. Please also make sure that you are able to load your equipment or bring the necessary help along with you for larger and heavier items. We currently operate with reduced staff and may not be able to help you with the loading of your order.
Brexit Update: Due to the uncertainty, delays, and issues that have occurred with Brexit, deliveries to EU and the rest of Europe, including Ireland as well as Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands are currently suspended.
We are working hard to restore these delivery services and aim to have them re-enabled by the end of April 2021. For news and updates, please sign up for our mailing list and follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Delivery of Preorder and Reserve items is arranged after the specified lead time has passed.
Orders of large palletised goods, such as gym machines or bulk orders, require an additional day for pallet collection to be arranged. All machines are delivered in parts, unless stated or arranged otherwise. We also offer installation service for machines and flooring at an added cost - subject to slot availability.
For orders of heavy and bulky items and pallet deliveries, please ensure that someone is available to help the courier as needed. Due to their size, most resistance machines, for example, are delivered on a double pallet that cannot be unloaded with a tail lift and need to be unloaded from delivery lorries manually.
In the rare event of a faulty or damaged item, we cover all return and shipping costs. In all other cases, we cannot bear the return and delivery expenses, but we will accept and fully refund all returns of new and unused items in their original packaging within a standard 30-day return period.
Additionally, all of our products are covered by at least one-year warranty and some by much more depending on the product. Please refer to our Warranty page for more information.
To return your order, please contact us with your order number in the most convenient for you way and we will make the necessary arrangements. Click here for our contact information.
All XP Fit®, STUN® and Unfiltered Strength® gym equipment products are covered by at least one year warranty. Below is a list of items that have longer warranty:
- All frames of racks, machines, benches, etc. - 10-year warranty
- Parts of frames, racks, machines, benches, etc. - 2-year warranty
- Barbells, weight plates, dumbbells & flooring - 2-year warranty
* Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged or developed a fault due to negligence or improper use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Normal wear and tear are not included in the warranty.
We do our best to resolve all issues regarding any of our products with which a customer is not satisfied in a quick and efficient fashion.
All that is needed for you to resolve any faults with your equipment or address any concerns is to contact us with your order number in the most convenient way for you. Click here for our contact information.